The importance of higher education is evident in the workforce today more than ever.
Our primary mission is to assist students in making the transition from Southeast
to another college/university. The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees
are designed to provide the general transfer core of classes for any four year college
Therefore, It is never too early to begin thinking about transfer. Early planning helps you be certain that you have chosen a program and college/university that meets your needs. It allows you to know:
- procedures and requirements for transfer
- plan your courses so that everything you take will transfer
- admissions deadlines, fees, and other requirements
- the transfer scholarships available, requirements for the scholarships, and application deadlines
- available housing, housing deposits, and application deadlines
Every college and university procedures for admissions and registration are different just enough that one should work with our staff, that strives to stay current on all requirements and changes at the university level, to assure a smooth transition to the next level.
Visit the center often to see when representatives of the colleges and universities will on your campus to recruit potential students. Participate in one of the many Transfer Events that are hosted on our campuses to learn more about educational opportunities. Meet with the Transfer Liaison or a counselor to begin planning for your transition from Southeast to a senior college or university soon. It is never too early.