Investing in SKCTC builds your community and transforms lives.
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College has been educating the citizens of Southeast Kentucky for 60 years. What began as a one building campus in Cumberland has developed into a multi-county service area with additional campuses in Harlan, Middlesboro, Pineville, and Whitesburg. SKCTC is committed to “access with excellence,” the ideal that supports and sustains everything we do.
The College’s academic and cultural enrichment programs touch the lives of nearly everyone in Southeast Kentucky, whether they are a student, parent of a student or graduate, alumnus, participant in a community event, or a business that depends of the College to provide skilled workers. Gifts to SKCTC or the Southeast Education Foundation are an investment that provides you the satisfaction of helping your local college provide opportunities to better the lives of individuals and improve the quality of life in your community.
YOU could help provide the following:
- Scholarships for students who need financial assistance to attend college
- Opportunity for a single mother to become a nurse or other allied health worker
- Allow a displaced worker to receive training for a new career
- Support adult literacy in the community
- Funding for students with unforeseen emergencies to allow them to stay in school
- Equipment, technology, and educational materials for the classroom
- Provide a simulated college experience and mentoring to high school students
- Professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
SKCTC receives shrinking public funding that is not sufficient to keep quality high and tuition low. The College needs individuals and businesses who share the vision of a thriving and competitive Southeastern Kentucky. No gift is too big or small, and all will make a difference. Will you invest in and partner with Southeast so that the tradition of excellence can continue for our region?