CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY WITH SKCTC
Ready for a new educational adventure? Transfer to SKCTC and continue building a better future. Here’s how to apply.
Apply as a transfer student if you have earned college credits from another college or university. If you haven’t taken college classes, apply as a first-time freshman.
How to Apply
It’s easy to transfer to SKCTC, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free and only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Submit your official college transcripts. You can order them online or ask your college’s records office to send them to us.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Scholarships, grants, and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
And that’s it! You’ve taken the next step in a promising educational journey.
Questions about transferring to SKCTC? Contact us. We’re happy to walk you through the process and help you create the future you deserve.
- Felicia Carroll – 606-248-0257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shana Lewis – 606-589-3019 or email@example.com
- Rachel Grubbs – 606-248-0145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobby Grubbs – 606-248-2010 or email@example.com
- Mike Ingram – 606-589-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bennie McCall - 606-589-3335 or email@example.com