Students with GEDs
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD SUCCESS
Do you have a GED? You’ll fit right in at SKCTC. Here’s how to join the SKCTC family and build a better future.
How to Apply
SKCTC welcomes students who have earned GEDs. The application process is straightforward, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four easy steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final GED transcripts or high school equivalency diploma.
- Send us the transcripts from any other colleges you’ve attended. You can order your college records at the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Generous scholarships, grants, and loans make a great education even more affordable.
Finally, get ready to join a community of caring people who are invested in your success.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to meeting you!