First Time Freshmen
LET’S GET THIS JOURNEY STARTED
New to college? Here’s how to apply to SKCTC and start building a better tomorrow—right here in your own backyard.
Apply as a freshman if you’ve never taken a college class or if you took dual-credit, or dual-enrolled classes in high school. If you’ve taken college classes, apply as a transfer student.
How to Apply
Applying to SKCTC is easy, and we’ll be with you at every step of the way. Just follow these four steps:
Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Send us your final high school or GED transcript. You can order your high school transcript at parchment.com or your GED transcripts at request.ged.ky.gov.
Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants, and loans make a great education even more affordable.
Our FAFSA school code is 001998.
And that’s it! You’re on your way to the future of your dreams.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!
- Felicia Carroll – 606-248-0257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shana Lewis – 606-589-3019 or email@example.com
- Rachel Grubbs – 606-248-0145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobby Grubbs – 606-248-2010 or email@example.com
- Mike Ingram – 606-589-3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bennie McCall - 606-589-3335 or email@example.com