The purpose of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to support and sustain college-wide continuous improvement efforts at Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College. This will be accomplished by using relevant and appropriate information to support assessment, informed decision making, and policy formation. Continuous improvement efforts at the College will be sustained through ongoing, comprehensive and integrated planning and evaluation related to the direction and expected outcomes of our academic programs, student learning outcomes, and educational and administrative support services.
Adopted 2009 by the KCTCS Board of Regents, the SKCTC Faculty and Board of Directors
Latest approved December 11, 2015 by the SKCTC Board of Directors
- Facilitate SKCTC s strategic planning and assessment initiatives with emphasis on supporting its mission and the Kentucky Community and Technical College System s goals, measures, and targets.
- Assist with the identification of goals for assessment on an annual basis and key indicators of performance related to mission of the College, the purpose of the academic programs and support units, and the strategic planning process, including priority initiatives.
- Facilitate all aspects related to accreditation and institutional effectiveness, including the identification of goals, the relationship to the mission of the College and strategic priorities, assessment measures, analysis of data, and the use of results of assessment for improvement of academic programs, student learning outcomes, and the educational and administrative support services.
- SKCTC Strategic Plan (2016 - 2022)
- Planning & Assessment
- Facts & Statistics
- Student Achievement Data
- IPEDS Outcome Measures Component Summary
- Compliance Assist User Instructions
- Units Missions & Goals
- Student Learning Outcomes