Are you interested in graduating with honors from Southeast? Do you enjoy classes that offer more than just lectures and taking tests? The Southeast Honors Program is a great way to fulfill requirements for your degree, meet people from other campuses, work on individualized projects, and build your academic transcript by graduating with distinction.
- 3.25 GPA or 23 ACT
- It takes a minimum of 2 semesters to complete the program
How to Apply:
- Contact campus honors adviser
- Fill out Honors Program Application
- Turn in a 2 page essay explaining your thoughts on the motto "Better yourself, better your world".
Honors Programs Advisers:
- Melissa Helton - Cumberland/Harlan 606-589-3039
- Caroline Mayes - Middlesboro/Pineville 606-248-3139
- Ariel Dingus - Whitesburg 606-589-3316
Honors Program Life:
Being in the Honors Program allows for other great opportunities. We offer for personal and professional development, such as attending festivals, conferences, workshops, seminars, and events.