We offer generous financial aid and payment plans to make a great education even more affordable. As you explore your financial options, please feel free to contact us. We would love to tell you more about the value of a Southeast education.
Application Deadline: April 1st
General Scholarship Guidelines
- Please file for admission to Southeast Kentucky Community & Technical College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid for the year in which you are pursuing scholarship funds. Federal School Code: 001998
- Student must be seeking a degree at SKCTC and be making Satisfactory Academic Progress toward that degree.
- Meet minimum requirements for grade point and ACT (or equivalent SAT) score.
- Although answering any item on this form is optional, you will be considered for every available award only if all questions are completed.
If you have questions about financial aid, feel free to reach out. We're happy to help!
- Anna Stewart - 606-248-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keisha Hunt - 606-589-3330 or email@example.com
- Charlotte Lockaby - 606-589-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Gent – 606-248-0142 or email@example.com
- Kim Hobbs – 606-248-0143 or firstname.lastname@example.org