We offer generous financial aid and payment plans to make a great education even more affordable. As you explore your financial options, please feel free to contact us. We would love to tell you more about the value of a Southeast education.
If you are interested in filling out a scholarship application please fill out this paper form or the digital option below.
Scholarship Application 2021-2022
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
General Scholarship Guidelines
- Please file for admission to Southeast Kentucky Community & Technical College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid for the year in which you are pursuing scholarship funds. Federal School Code: 001998
- Student must be seeking a degree at SKCTC and be making Satisfactory Academic Progress toward that degree.
- Meet minimum requirements for grade point and ACT (or equivalent SAT) score.
- Although answering any item on this form is optional, you will be considered for every available award only if all questions are completed.