Register Now for the Next Pre-Admission Conference
Already registered? Be sure to join the Microsoft Teams meeting with the free application or call in using your phone.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting: https://bit.ly/34AcSEu
Conference ID: 679 924 671#
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Degrees and Transfer
- Radiography (Pathway 1)
- Advanced Imaging Radiography Computed Tomography
Once enrolled in the Radiography program, you must achieve a minimum grade of "C" in each Radiography course. Upon completion of the program, you'll be eligible to apply to write the examination for registration as a radiographer by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Radiographers may find positions in hospitals, health clinics, and physicians' offices. Research laboratories and some industrial firms may also employ radiographers.
Note: CPR certificate must be obtained prior to enrolling in IMG (RADI) 100 and certification must be kept current throughout the program. The curriculum requires attendance in the summer session, fall and spring semesters.
- Admission Criteria Index Points
- Program Information Sheet - Radiography
- Program Information Sheet - Advanced Imaging Radiography Certificate CT (Hazard Campus Only)
- Radiography Curriculum
- Pre-Admission Conference Dates
- Radiography Specific Program Information
- JRCERT Accreditation Information and Program Effectiveness Data
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.