Pre-admission Conference Dates
A pre-admission conference is a group conference for the purpose of providing information. Students who attend a conference prior to April 1, 2021 will be considered for the Physical Therapist Assistant Regional Program, pending completion of all admission requirements. The 2020-2021 Physical Therapist Assistant Regional Program pre-admission conferences are scheduled as follows:
Register Now for the Next Virtual Pre-Admission Conference
- Register Here Thursday, October 29, 2020 @ 3:00 p.m. - Virtual
- Register Here Thursday, November 12, 2020 @ 1:00 p.m. - Virtual
- Register Here Monday, November 16, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m. - HCTC Hazard Campus, Jolly Classroom Building, Room: 208
In-Person Conference Dates
- Register Here Wednesday, December 2, 2020 @ 11:00 a.m. - SKCTC Whitesburg Campus, Belinda Mason
Auditorium, Room: 128
- Register Here Friday, January 22, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m. - HCTC Hazard Campus, Jolly Classroom Building,
- Register Here Thursday, February 25, 2021 @ 2:00 p.m. - SKCTC Whitesburg Campus, Belinda Mason Auditorium, Room: 128
Registration is required for all conference dates. Register on the PTA Regional Program Webpages.
The agenda for these conferences includes discussion of the PTA Regional Program admission process, PTA Regional Program requirements, Accreditation status, and an overview of the profession. All prospective PTA Regional Program applicants are required to attend ONE of the pre-admission conferences listed above prior to April 1, 2021 in order to be considered for admission into the Fall 2021 Class. For additional information, please contact Tracy L. Bowling at (606) 487-3379, or Program Assistant, at (606) 487-3394.
The Physical Therapist Assistant Regional Program at Hazard Community & Technical College/Southeast Kentucky Community & Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 606-487-3379 or email Tracy.Bowling@kctcs.edu.