If you are receiving financial aid, keep in mind that the federal government will only pay for the courses that apply toward your major. Your aid may be adjusted accordingly, if you chose to remain in those courses.
which classes should I register for?
Here are some tips:
- Discuss academic/career goals with your advisor making sure you're in the appropriate major.
- Run the academic requirement report to see what courses are needed to complete your major.
- Check out the Student Self-Service tile on MyPath.
- Check out our video for additional information.
Questions or concerns about your eligibility?
We are happy to assist you 24 hours a day at 1-855-465-2827.
If you have questions about financial aid, feel free to reach out. We're happy to help!
- Anna Stewart - 606-248-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keisha Hunt - 606-589-3330 or email@example.com
- Charlotte Lockaby - 606-589-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Gent – 606-248-0142 or email@example.com
- Kim Hobbs – 606-248-0143 or firstname.lastname@example.org