Are you looking for an entry level position within a business setting? Would you like to take your career to the next level with additional certifications to improve your current skills? The Business Administration Program offers a variety of choices for people preparing for new careers or job advancement. Great career choices are “big business” at Southeast!
Our program is designed for students seeking entry-level jobs, current business workers who want to sharpen their skills, and those who are required to complete a degree for job advancement. The accounting option leads to careers such as bookkeeper, accounting clerk, and payroll clerk.
Associate in Applied Science
Business Administration Systems
• OPTION Finance – Leads to careers in the financial services industry, government lending agencies and credit companies.
• OPTION Management– Learn skills for management and supervisory positions in small and large profit and nonprofit organizations.
22 Certificate Options
• Provide Southeast with your ACT scores
• Complete an Application for Admission "Start Here"
• Send high school/GED transcripts to Southeast
• Meet with Business Administration advisor
You can also take the Business Administration Pre-Test here : Business Administration Program assessment test
Office: Cumberland Campus, Newman Hall, Room 219
Email: Elijah Buell