Learn how to work with the electrical systems of mechanical equipment used in businesses and industries. Learn how to maintain and troubleshoot electric motor controls, industrial electronics, fluid power, programmable logic controllers and process control. Our program emphasizes applications to real-world problems. Power up your career path at Southeast!
Electrical technicians are employed in many exciting areas such as plant and factory supervision, industrial electrical maintenance, as well as residential, commercial and industrial electrical construction. The installation and calibration of electrical equipment and components in residential, commercial and industrial environments are also areas which demand the skills of trained technicians.
• OPTION - Construction Electrician
• OPTION - Industrial Electrician
• Provide Southeast with your ACT scores
• Complete an Application for Admission
• Send high school/GED transcripts to Southeast
• Meet with Electrical Technology faculty
Doug Herren, Program Coordinator
Office: Mining Building, Office 203
Email: Doug Herren